Tuesday, January 15, 2013

UPDATE + HIGHSCHOOL

hey guys sorry that i havent been posting for A LONG TIME!!!! i have just been very busy lately, anways what are you girls going to pick for your electives next year in highschool? are you takeing a A-hour?( i think i have to take it for all 4 years except next year i think i just have to take it for one semester)  whats your A-hour? what year are you doing p.e.? are you takeing any honors or weighted classes? if so which one? & etc. please leave your response to all these questions in comments

thanks <3 steph

6 comments:

  1. No Ahour! I can hardly wake up now! I might do choir and cross country!
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Are you takeing seminary? Are you takeing cross country instead of pe?


    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have to take A-hour or summer school! I am doing tennis and maybe cross country. I am doing cross country in the summer i think! I won't have to take PE and I am definitely going to take seminary. I am taking all honors classes I can get into!
    rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Are you takeing spanish?

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no clue at the moment. My life is a mess. :/ Haha!

    ♥, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haja, isnt due this Thursday?

    <3 steph

    ReplyDelete