Friday, March 8, 2013

Long time no talk

Hi I'm sorry I haven't been posting & stuff my life is just super busy, but cheer up gal it's SPRING BREAK!!!! I'm so gla:D it's spring BREAK!!! Well even though its spring break lets talk about summer. I'm going to be going to stake youth conference on May 30 or 31 & stay there for Couple of nights(with my friends) then on June 6-8 is girls camp( with my friends) & July 1-5 or 6 is efy( with my friends) so my whole summer is with my friends. It's going to be soooo much fun. Well gtg bye.

P.s. a blog makeover will be coming and appearing soon in this blog

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY! I'm so happy it's spring break. Hallelujah! Summer is going to be the greatest. I'm so excited!!

    Are you doing your blog makeover! Sounds awesome!

    //Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Yay! Yep, just did it
    Except I have to makeover my button

    Steph

    ReplyDelete